Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Newbie here!
If I mess up or do something against the rules, please inform me!

About me: Im 22 and I live in Northern Alberta (Currently) and moving back to my Hometown of Winnipeg MB in a couple months. Nothing all that exciting out here, and the roads/winters are absolute hell to my car :( (Winnipeg is probably worse, but I will live where everything is within 5 minutes of walking.

Now the important info: I drive an 08 G6 SE with the 3.5. Ive had for quite a few years now, just hit 126,000 kms a couple days ago (was at 100,000 this time last year.. Damn you road trips and major highway driving). I have absolutley no mods other than my hubcaps.. I removed them and now have the bare 5 spoke rims, which I must say looks beautiful with the silver colour these cars come with.

The thing I love most about these cars is the fact that when someone sees this car driving down the street or sees it parked in a parking lot, it doesnt really catch someones eye. Or thieves think Meh, that Camaro or Impreza over there is much more worthy of stealing... This car doesnt catch peoples eyes until you really look at it. I have had many people get in my car and the first words out of their mouth is "Wow! This is a really nice car!" It's the small details that really impress people (including myself). The famous red dash lights, the carve outs in the front seats for more leg room in the back seats, the ride itself is very smooth and acceleration is soo nice to people who are too drunk to handle the world spinning (Im usually the DD and no one has thrown up in it yet!), and my biggest love for this car, is that Pontiac V6 sound. I have always loved the sound of my old straight pipe grand prix or the stock grand am I had or this G6 (which one day I will make a tad louder).

My next car since Pontiac isn't around anymore will probably be the Malibu with that new 2.0 L Turbo... One day when I can afford it

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts