·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks like a bueat Larry.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the rough look i'm going for, but maybe using silver enkei pf-01 wheels. I am trying to decide if i want to go carbon fiber on the hood and paint part of it, or if I want to just go fiberglass and have the whole thing match. I also won't be putting those side window louvers on the car.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I installed a 3dCarbon blackout panel that I bought from a local ex mustang owner. I am very happy with the look of the panel on the car.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I installed a new Flowmaster Force II Catback which uses 60 Series mufflers on the mustang on thursday Oct 31, it took a little bit of adjusting on the hanger rods to get the fitment where I was happy with it. I still have yet to get the headers on the car though lol....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So it's been a little while and it's changed a bit since the last post. I just recently installed some GT500 brembo brakes on it. But it's had new wheels, Longtube headers, new exhaust system, new mirrors, New bumpers, new chin spoiler, New rear valance. I'm sure there are some other things i'm forgetting too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts