Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to my dealer and ordered my new black GTP complete full load everything except sunroof today. I got the 6 speed as well. It all started when I went in to look at the G6's, ended up buying a full load Grand Prix GXP out of the show room. I got back pains from having to recline the seat due to the sunroof. I am 6'4". I got a what I thought was going to be a comfortable postion with the roof in place but after 2 hrs, i was sore!!!.

I ended up getting the dealer to take the car bac, into new car inventory. I has 400 miles on it!!. I had to pay about 800 bucks in "fees" but it was better than being pissed off with a 40k car. The G6 coupe looks better anyway although not quite as quick. More fun to drive with that 6 speed!!!!

Looks like car prices are a lot different here in Canada as a full load will run out the door at about 33k Canadian which today is about 28k US. A far cry from the 23-24 I see guys buying them for in the states.

Anyway, cannot wait till it is here.

Nice forum, well setup with lots of info!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
yes, WELCOME G6inAB........this site is way cool. lots of interesting topics and chat....please, put your 2 cents worth in (or whatever that is in Canadian $$)
whenever you like!!

maybe give us an update on your GTP Coupe after you have had it a month or two.

kevin

p.s. NOTE: BEWARE!!! GTP Coupes appearantly attract U.S. Deer.....hopefully Canadian Deer are smarter, you know being 'metric' and all.......LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
G6Action said:
p.s. NOTE: BEWARE!!! GTP Coupes appearantly attract U.S. Deer.....hopefully Canadian Deer are smarter, you know being 'metric' and all.......LOL :rolleyes:

Us GT owners aren't having much better luck... :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
ragingfish said:
Us GT owners aren't having much better luck... :(
oh, yea.....right!!! i forgot. SORRY

going on another 'road trip' today to Cincy......my BIGGEST FEAR? while driving on the interstate, seeing a deer on the side of the road, minding his, or her, own business and my steering wheel lock-up, causing me to steer INTO the deer!!!!!
(i wonder how i would explain THAT to my insurance agent?) ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots Deer now

it is the mating season so there are tons of them around for the next 2 months. I think the metric deer just run a little faster!!!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts