Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I usually drive submrines
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Cory and I have a G6 Problem. I have had mine for about 10 months now and I love it. I don't know a whole lot about cars but I have kind of used this car as the opportunity to learn. its the first car i have purchased myself that cost more than $2000. I am in the navy stationed in New London, Connecticut, but I am originally from Iowa.

To give you an idea about how little i know about cars: In the last two weeks I changed my oil, air filter, rotated my tires, routed a GPS cable slickly from the top of my A frame all the way behind and around the center console to the cigarette lighter with a plug that has a toggle switch on it.... ive never felt more macho... next week i am going to paint my calipers red and paint the bare metal in my wheel wells black... so GO ME!

·
^I R CUSTOM^
77 Posts
So.....what's your G6 problem? Or is your problem that you dont know much about cars? I'm confused.

Whatever the case, congratulations on getting more into cars - it's fun and rewarding! Just make sure you "read up" on things before you do them so you dont get further into something too soon. Have fun! (We're here if you need us)

·
I usually drive submrines
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i was saying i dont know much about cars... i realized that a little today when i was pondering my painting of my calipers for wednesday and i realized "oh, is there something i need to know about taking these apart? they are brakes after all"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts