Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yeah....the weird one....
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya people!

I'm pulling my car out pretty soon for the season. (Don't drive it in winter) When I put it away it had a pretty nasty whistle coming from a leak in the muffler. No performance loss, just darn annoying. I need a bolt on catback system, as if I have to replace one thing, I might as well make it right! Judging by the posts I've read on here, my best bet & bang for the buck is going to be a GTR system, but I've been on a waiting list for months and really can't (or don't want to) wait anymore. Is this normal for classic performance? If I can't get a system from them pretty quick I'll have to decide on other options. Does anyone else have a bolt on comparable system? I really don't want to design/build a complete custom system due to time restraints. I'm also trying to avoid a noisy fart can system. Any thoughts or ideas? Or just suck it up and stick with the stock system? I already have a crabs intake, and once the exhaust is done was planning on WAMS. Thx for the help.....

·
Yeah....the weird one....
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!! It's too bad about the GTR system, I've read great things about it. Oh well...... I'll check out these two, thanks for the links!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
It's funny that people say good things about them
Now they are gone.

Many slammed them left and right for their prices
To the point where they didn't care about the G6 web
Communities anymore.

It's a shame. Oh well...just hope the members learn
To appreciate those that still make products for our cars.

If its too pricey for you then move on.
Slamming businesses over price will not get you what
You want.

Anyway....i have one and I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it.

GT-R RIP

·
Registered
163 Posts
Getting slammed for your pricing is everywhere. If they wanted to sell a product and not get slammed for their price then they should have had a lower price or sold a product that was reasonable for the price. It was a cheap exhaust sold at a premium cost. Capitalism at its finest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.