Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LE5 Owner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi to all. I'm new to the forum but a regular on cobaltss.net. I'm hoping someone on here...maybe local..can help me out. I'm in the market for a set of 18' painted 5 spoke G6 wheels. I've been looking high and low with no luck. If someone has any info on where to find a set or any help let me know. Thanks for the help and have a good one guys:)

Here is a pic of the wheels I'm looking for:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Welcome!

I was suppose to fly up there in October to one of your oil refineries. If I need to go up there I might have a few questions for ya!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
There's a few Canuckistanians around, but as can be expected they mostly populate the Eastern side. I think there might be one or two also from Alberta tho'

Just curious, as I know all Canadiens are HUGH football fans :rolleyes:, did you happen to go to the Grey Cup this year? I'm an Alouettes fan :D:D:D:D (4th Championship in franchise history ;))

·
LE5 Owner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a few Canuckistanians around, but as can be expected they mostly populate the Eastern side. I think there might be one or two also from Alberta tho'

Just curious, as I know all Canadiens are HUGH football fans :rolleyes:, did you happen to go to the Grey Cup this year? I'm an Alouettes fan :D:D:D:D (4th Championship in franchise history ;))
I'll hope that those couple of west side boys chime in for my sake lol.

Haha we love our football, although depending on who you talk too maybe it's the nfl we love?? I was unable to attend the game this year although I caught the parties and events around downtown and if the game and people there were anything like what I went to then it must have been one hell of a good time. I was hoping that team from saskabush would win but they let me down again to montreal. Who know's maybe the esks will make the playoffs this coming year...:p

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Haha that's true that most of the time it's the surrounding parties and hubbub that overshadow the actual sporting event :beer:

Although both this year's and last year's games were great contests - "we" snuck it out last year thanks to the 13th man, although that was a horrible non-call on the Als' 2 point conversion attempt that would have tied it :mad:

This year's game was a good battle too - no last second drama but some good back & forth momentum swings and Montreal was able to keep their offence at bay in the 2nd half :cool:

Oh yeah and both years the crowds were definitely way partisan to the Rough Riders (or is it Roughriders?) - speaking of which, I know the Ottawa franchise disbanded a while back, but what was up with a 9 team league where 2 teams had the same nickname :p?

·
LE5 Owner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha that's true that most of the time it's the surrounding parties and hubbub that overshadow the actual sporting event :beer:

Although both this year's and last year's games were great contests - "we" snuck it out last year thanks to the 13th man, although that was a horrible non-call on the Als' 2 point conversion attempt that would have tied it :mad:

This year's game was a good battle too - no last second drama but some good back & forth momentum swings and Montreal was able to keep their offence at bay in the 2nd half :cool:

Oh yeah and both years the crowds were definitely way partisan to the Rough Riders (or is it Roughriders?) - speaking of which, I know the Ottawa franchise disbanded a while back, but what was up with a 9 team league where 2 teams had the same nickname :p?
The crowd is always pro roughriders when they play in Edmonton. The population of Saskatchewan is only around 1 million people and about 250000 live in Saskatoon which is about 5 hours from Edmonton. So it seem's like half that proince is here when they play and the truth is it might be lol.

As for the Ottawa name, my history into the league and team's is not that great so I'd say look it up on wiki cause I really don't know. But it was odd either way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts