Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
There's a few Canuckistanians around, but as can be expected they mostly populate the Eastern side. I think there might be one or two also from Alberta tho'

Just curious, as I know all Canadiens are HUGH football fans :rolleyes:, did you happen to go to the Grey Cup this year? I'm an Alouettes fan :D:D:D:D (4th Championship in franchise history ;))

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Haha that's true that most of the time it's the surrounding parties and hubbub that overshadow the actual sporting event :beer:

Although both this year's and last year's games were great contests - "we" snuck it out last year thanks to the 13th man, although that was a horrible non-call on the Als' 2 point conversion attempt that would have tied it :mad:

This year's game was a good battle too - no last second drama but some good back & forth momentum swings and Montreal was able to keep their offence at bay in the 2nd half :cool:

Oh yeah and both years the crowds were definitely way partisan to the Rough Riders (or is it Roughriders?) - speaking of which, I know the Ottawa franchise disbanded a while back, but what was up with a 9 team league where 2 teams had the same nickname :p?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.