Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just bought a 2007 g6 yesterday. It's only a base model w/ a 2.4 but I like it, it was in my price range, and I only had a couple days to find a car. Coming from a '00 dodge intrepid i love it.

Only bad thing - it doesn't come with keyless entry. Anyone out there recommend a good aftermarket system? or if a dealership can still install one? I've been searching the forums for a while but most of what I found was adding keyfobs to a car already with a receiver.

thanks!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I know of a place here in St. Louis (doesn't help much haha) and they charge around 150. Hope you can find one near your place cheaper!

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
let me talk to a friend today he has a shop in parma i will see if i can get you a good deal do you want keyless/remote start or just keyless ?when did you want to get it done??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keyless entry only, maybe security alarm. Would not use the remote start.

Was looking at best buy right now to get the Viper 350hv w/ keyless & alarm. Would be about $400 installed

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
thats a lot for a security system they are charging you over $350.00 in labor i installed car audio/security for over 10 years and price is nuts you can buy that system for like $55.00 http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=viper+350&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=13037597516886936028&ei=QBFcTaudE4L98Ab6kbjHDQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CDMQ8gIwAQ# give me a little bit i will get back to you do you have power locks/trunk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts