Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is Ashley and I just recently purchased a 2006 G6 gtp 6-Speed manual, and I love it. I'm currently in school for nursing and decided I needed an early graduation gift(Oct). before this car I had a grand prix gt with modificatons done she was my baby but than she was in an a few accidents and was never the same. After my GP I got a 2005 Cobalt SS/SC and absolutely hated it, it spent more time in the shop then actually being enjoyed. I sold her to go back and finish school during school I drove a grand am, and traded her in on the new G6.

is there anyone on here in northeast ohio?

Thanks Again!

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Hello and welcome fellow NorthEastern Ohio member.
We just got our black 2007 G6 GT Convertible last week.
We love it so far, got a 1yr bumper to bumper warranty just in case we don't.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Wow, sorry I missed this post Ashley. I started to look for more of your post after seeing your second one. Even though I 'm quite late with this
Welcome!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome.im new too

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys still loving her and all the tickets she seems to get me!!!! lol

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,356 Posts
Superbowl tickets???? lololol

Welcome again!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club bud!

·
Registered
2007 G6 GT
2 Posts
hello my name is Ashley and I just recently purchased a 2006 G6 gtp 6-Speed manual, and I love it. I'm currently in school for nursing and decided I needed an early graduation gift(Oct). before this car I had a grand prix gt with modificatons done she was my baby but than she was in an a few accidents and was never the same. After my GP I got a 2005 Cobalt SS/SC and absolutely hated it, it spent more time in the shop then actually being enjoyed. I sold her to go back and finish school during school I drove a grand am, and traded her in on the new G6.

is there anyone on here in northeast ohio?

Thanks Again!
love the blue same as mine which by the way did a bit of research our blue is a kinda rare color scheme good lookin ride girl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts