Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
I was just searching for some G6 parts for mine and found this forum which hopefully will everyone's expertise will help answer some questions =)

Where should I find new headlamp housing for the front? I have been looking for a parted car but eBay has some good deals, just don't want to get screwed over...

Secondly, I personally LOVE the sound of exhaust and am very tempted to put a GXP Exhaust kit on my GT. Has anyone done it and if so what brand would you prefer?

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome!!!!

ebay is a good bet if the seller good but if ur not in a hurry to get it ill be selling mine in a couple week nothing wrong with them lite haze on one but it could be buffed out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys

I'm only looking for the front driver side headlamp since mine has a crack in it which makes it all moist inside. Just bought some nice HIDs for my car too from DDM Tuning and don't want to ruin that side. Let me know when you decide to sell those because I will be looking!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Seems like you are already embracing the community. Go browse the For Sale for headlights or eBay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts