Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... My name is Dustin (Tergazzi). I recently bought a 2007 G6 GT Coupe. Fun little car, I love it. I been creeping on the forums for awhile now, it doesnt seem to active these days, but thats ok. I have a few plans for the G6 GT. Maybe we can spark some life back into the forum. The more active people, modding the G6, the more creative and driven I get to work on mine. I posted a pic int he members rides section but here it is again....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello all... My name is Dustin (Tergazzi). I recently bought a 2007 G6 GT Coupe. Fun little car, I love it. I been creeping on the forums for awhile now, it doesnt seem to active these days, but thats ok. I have a few plans for the G6 GT. Maybe we can spark some life back into the forum. The more active people, modding the G6, the more creative and driven I get to work on mine. I posted a pic int he members rides section but here it is again....

Nice ride! Looks clean. I’m jealous of the 2 doors because i have a sedan and the 2 door looks a lot better to me lol. Also i wanted a moonroof. Maybe something to install later but could be very expensive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yeah the sunroof is what sold me on it, I had a Kia Soul then a Impala that had sunroofs, then a focus which did not and I really missed having it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts