Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New the forum ,and just wanted to say hi. I just got my car a few weeks ago and it was the deal of a lifetime.

First off I'm more of a truck guy but I've been forced into owning a car because I started commuting to work a few years ago. It was a sad day having to buy a small car. Lol. Ended up buying a Saturn SL2. I know. A pretty sweet ride. It served me well though. Like I said I got my G6 a few weeks ago.(Hell of a upgrade from a Saturn) It was given to me by my grandmother. She's 91 and doesn't drive anymore. She asked me out of the blue if I'd like her car. I've never even considered getting the car one day. Never crossed my mind. I told her I'd love it and asked what she wanted for it. My grams just handed me the title signed. Told me it was mine. I secretly think she felt bad that I was driving a Saturn. Lol.

The car is a 2008 G6 GXP with the street package.(Hood scoops and giant wing. I think that's what it's called.) Car is a metallic black color and has 33000 miles. It's a genuine one owner little old lady car. I know it's hard to believe my 90 year old grandmother driving around in this little hot rod. Lol. Only reason she bought it was for the heated seats. It was the only car on the lot with them. So that's the one she bought.

So sorry about the long intro. Lol. I was just wondering if you guys could fill me in on the car. What makes it a GXP?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats awesome man! Congratulations! My grandmother used to ride around in a top down I cant remember what it was but it was fast and she wouldnt let me drive it

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts