Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just got rid of my 07 G6 GT coupe (a ridiculous amount of problems) for a 08 G6 GXP Coupe Street Edition. So instead of going into appearance mods right away like i did with the old one, i want to do some performance.:cool: So in all honesty, what is the best intake i can buy (as in HP incrase, MPG increase, etc)
thank youu!:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thank you. so im on the site right now, the best one that is available is option 3 because the upgrade FPU is sold out. Is this still worth it?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'd say prob a 2-3.
There are great instructions for install, but I found getting the rubber coupler onto the MAF was a little tricky. That is easily solved by removing the coupler from the stainless tube, putting it onto the MAF, then putting the stainless tube back in.

·
Registered
111 Posts
"full" intake just includes the box, coupler, and a filter, so dont expect any piping. When I think of a full intake, i think of a full intake from the tb to the filter. I personally dont think it should be labeled full intake, unless its truely a full intake. Just my opinion though.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,354 Posts
:eek:.....those Crab Bastards need to explain themselves!!!

I would stay away from Crabs if I was you. They Itch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts