Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys as it says im a new G6 owner and lovin it. So here's a lil bout me. I bought the car due to driving 50 miles a day and wanted something sporty, nice body and feel lik eyes are on me as I drive. The car is a 1 owner 2007 61,000 Graphite Gray G6 with the sport package. I had two mustangs before and went through the whole fast stage and as of right now the engine mods wont be extreme at all. The most of right now ill do is a cold air intake and some fine little details in the engine bay. As for the outside just upgrade to the 18 chrome rims, maybe a full body kit or gtp rear bumper, some tints, hids and tail lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys,ive started to paint the engine cover but been busy with work will post some pics soon. And will start the de badge soon. And then paint the calipers and hopefully custom intake soon!

·
Banned
240 Posts
Welcome looks like they kept it in damn good condition. Your on my boat when it comes to why you went with the 6. Speed is not friendly to the pocketbook these days lol. I drive 80 miles a day just to and from work not including driven my 15 and 13yr old all over bfe lol. I love appearance mods if u want or need anything just pm I will be glad to help. Arnold
CPT

·
Banned
240 Posts
Just put paper underneath the tape so it doesn't hit the paint ...did u think of maybe using vinyl? Or even just outlining the other boxes? Just a couple ideas
CPT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
outlining is not a bad idea, but then id have to double back. I think im gonna paint the other 3 and if i still dont like it repaint it and lay down some carbon fiber?? ideas ideas..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks i was also thinking of paint the the little decimal either blue or red to give it an extra little pop. Any ideas?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts