Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here @ G6 Owners Club. I just bought on 11-26 a Liquid Silver 2005 G6 V-6. Looking forward to posting on this board. I am replacing an old 1986 BMW 325es with over 200K miles with this new Pontiac. Like a night and day difference.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Welcome!

Thanks for Welcome guys. So far I like the car a lot. It is a big improvement over GM cars I have had in the past as far as interior fit & finish. (1987 Chevy Caprice & 1994 Chevy Z-28) I have been driving Japanese cars (1992 and 2000 Nissan Maxima SEs) and have driven BMW's (1997 318ti, 1998 ///M Roadster and a 1998 ///M3 Sedan) for the past 9 years so I haven't owned an American car in quite some time.

My wife and I where double income no children for 10 years of our marriage so I have driven lots of fun cars as you can see. My wife stopped working temporarily so she can stay home and raise our 2 1/2 year old son and our new girl baby due to delivered at the end of the year. We are also having to remodel our 28 year old home on top of that. With the budget cuts at our house I can't afford to have a high maintenance vehicle like a BMW right now. I can honestly say the Pontiac G6 fits my pocketbook under the given situation we are under right now. I also hope it drives me to buying American again in the future.

With the war raging in Iraq and the lack of support Germany has given us lately I am proud to be driving an American car again.

Details on the car:
2005 Pontiac G6 V-6 model
Liquid Silver
Sunroof
Autostart
Six-Disc CD stereo
Anti-lock/Traction Control
16" Alloy Rims

1 - 5 of 5 Posts