Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Trump. I'm a new G6 ("05" G6 GT) owner I don't know much about it yet. All I know is I'm going to be doing some SCCA Solo II racing with it. Any help or ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SCCA Solo II

SCCA Solo II Racing is timed autocross style of racing. I wanted to see what it would be like with the sport shift in a timed racing evironment.

:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Club ?

Do we have differnent faction of the club in differnent states they represent us in shows or is that just the web name?

I used to belong to TTORA (Toyota Truck Off Roaders Association) with my old 4-runner when I had it and they had actual clubs in different states that got together and did shows, events and trail rides.

I would be more then happy to starte a faction of the G6 club here in PA if its something feasable.

Food for Thought!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sort of its a road course a round cones. It works on handeling, braking and acceleration. Its all based on driving skill. Its really fun I came from a 1/4 mile background my whole family practicely lived a Raceway Park "Englishtown NJ" and had old mucle cars my whole life. So this is really challenging compared to just going straight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Club ?

Does any one have any comments about the Club ? I had is it something that would be feasable or not?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey listen everyone I had to get a new G6 for reasons that I do not want to talk about right now but here is a pic of the new one I'll post more when I get the time. Its still a "05" GT but this one has a Panaramic Sunroof and is Copper Metallic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok the reason was the Car Fax came back that the first one was in a major accident. So I call the dealer ship and told them about it and they took the car back and gave me another one hence the copper instead of the blue I was in a rush the last time and pretty mad over the whole thing but everything is cool now. I gave up the heated leather seats for the pana-sunroof fare trade in my eyes. More pics to come.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope wifie said after what happened to the cav I'm not aloud to autocross the G6. The Cav went poof. Know I have that peice of crap gold one as a beater and she drives the G6 most of the time "This Sucks" :banghead:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts