Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just stoppin in to say hi...new to the forum as well as a new g6 owner, kinda. My girl actually got a 06 g6 last night. Nothing to special as it is just a base model with the 2.4L but overall i like the car. It is really roomy for its size and she loves the way it looks as do i so im happy with it. However i am having a few issues with it some of which i fixed last night. The first issue was the seat height adjuster wasn't working which i found out was a fuse in the trunk. Then the driver headlight has water in it which i will take care of one of these days. The cd player doesn't work so i need to get another one :mad: and the driver door doesn't lock the inside doors when you press the lock button which is weird since the unlock works :confused:. Also i need a remote since the key fob they gave us was just a case with the button pad and nothing else in it :mad: and the interior power outlets aren't working which i think is also probably a fuse but i will check it out later. So the car needs a little work but overall im not to mad about it. Well anyway as you can see by my sig i am a gm guy and finally was able to convert my girlfriend ;) , i plan on looking around and checking out some of the rides on here and if anyone has any suggestions on fixing any of the problems i listed i would greatly appreciate the help...thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts