43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 G6, Check her out!!!

2011-08-06 17.43.22.jpg

2011-08-06 18.00.49.jpg

2011-08-01 11.38.59.jpg

2011-07-28 16.41.53.jpg

2011-07-28 16.41.29 (1).jpg

I have two 12 inch subs, tinted the legal limit, carbon fiber interior, just bought new HID's, high beams and fogs that just need to be installed, what next?!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QS602.jpg

Here are the speakers i got. Kicker QS 6 1/2's, they are some of the highest end speakers. They're on their way right now. They cost $550!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
nice car!

I bet those subs beat like hell, what amp are you powering them with? I have the 400.1 kicker amp myself, it goes hard!

maybe tint the windows darker, the tails, get some overlays for the badges, door handlers. I really like those subs and box!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The subs are insane, i get a massage because they shake my whole car! The rearview mirror just falls right down so i can't see behind me. My side mirrors bounce so much i can't see to the side of me. So its really safe and enjoyable :)

The amp is the IX series amp. One of their higher end ones. I'm getting my 4 channel IX series amp and the caps to connect them soon. The windows can't go any darker because its illegal here :( I'm thinking of overlays for the badges for sure though. what color would look best on white?

I was thinking about fiberglassing my sub box but it might be a huge waste of money? IDK.

·
Registered
87 Posts
For the front pontiac symbol overlay maybe white, chrome or black? And that hilarious, my sub has completely destroyed my review mirror from the constant shaking.. Even if i lift it up and straighten it to where it needs to be it just falls down..its done hahaha.. And for fiberglassing the box out..unless you are going to go into high performance wise for your car i dont see any reason to do that other then personal enjoyment.. Otherwise it would be good for the weight of the box if you were going to go performance on your car because those suckers are heavy..i only have one 12" in a ported box and its heavy enough as it is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking chrome for the overlay, because the trim is chrome and that would look awesome. Yes i have two 12" Subs and i can hear the thumping from inside my house without a problem. Lmao. The mirror i just leave down because it's a lost cause. Haha. But you just wait til i get these speakers in! I can't wait. I did order a in dash DVD navigation system too. Kenwood DNX6180. I think i'll hold off on the fiberglassing of the sub box. haha.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, i just changed the name, that's all. Same car though :D I won't be using Meyers4n anymore. If you know who Tony Plush is, then i know you're brewers fan! Haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts