Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i live in Windsor Ontario Canada. I just bought a G6 few days ago. Its a red 2007 G6 GT with the 3.9 L with manual transmission fully loaded but no leather. The car is absolutely beautiful with only 60,000 km on it.
Just wondering if anyone else has a G6 like mine and how do you like it. The first thing im going to do is put a cold air intake on it and add subs in the trunk. My old car was a custom 2000 sunfire gt. I really love how the G6 handles and the power it produces.
Any information about the car would be great. thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome, this site is full of information.

Jocelyn

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Your car is pretty rare...I think its the GT with sport package or something...As 3.9 only came in gtps without that package...and im still njot sure what the diff is between the sport gt and gtp other than the 2 tone leather that also comes in the gt sport!

Unless someone just took off the P badge ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It comes from a Lexus delership and when they did the paper work and ran the vin it all said it was a gt. Car proof even said it was the gt. Do not a lot of people have the gt sport package??

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
"The 2007 G6 saw more engine changes, and standard side torso and side curtain airbags (actually introduced late in the 2006 model year) were new. The GT now featured VVT on its 3.5 L V6, raising power from 200 hp to 224 hp. The 3.9 L V6 became an option on the GT, producing 227 horsepower in automatic transmission form and 240 horsepower in manual transmission form."

07 they started making the 3.9 gt for manual only

1 - 12 of 12 Posts