Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He everybody, I just got my G6 yesterday. Got the Fusion Orange Metallic and it looks awesome. This is my first Pontiac, and i'm very impressed. I'll try to post a picture as soon as i get my camera back up and running.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judging by your picture it looks like you got the regular sunroof, so that would be the only difference. I got the Panoramic sunroof, it was too cool to pass up. Did you get cloth or leather? I got the Cloth.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The XM radio isn't available with the panoramic sunroof because of the antenna being in the roof. Atleast that is what i was told. I do have the remote start though, i had to get that because i'm so used to having it on my s10 (aftermarket of course). I attached a picture of my G6, cars are as close to being twins as possible, except for the sunroof, and radio of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
I for got about the XM panoramic roof exchange. I noticed one other thing you have a front liscense plate! I told my dealer that I wouldn't buy the car if they already had drilled into my bumper. It's against the law to not have a front plate here in Ohio, but I survived 4 years in my Grand Am without one, so I did the same on my G6. I have also removed the sunroof deflector since this pic was taken. We have some nice cars!

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
For the 2006 model they have a new combo antenna which can do both XM and OnStar. It allows them to offer XM option on vehicles with Panoramic roof. the combo antenna mounts in same place as OnStar one shown in your pic (on front part of roof).

·
Registered
532 Posts
No, thats a leftover time from my old car (precam, headers, etc) with a 2.5 60ft. ...

The G6 would have trouble duplicating that number with 5 grand under the
hood let alone stock. LOL

*edit* the 2.6 60ft was 14.3 @ 103mph but I didn't have a scan of the slip to post.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
bigbengt67 said:
I for got about the XM panoramic roof exchange. I noticed one other thing you have a front liscense plate! I told my dealer that I wouldn't buy the car if they already had drilled into my bumper. It's against the law to not have a front plate here in Ohio, but I survived 4 years in my Grand Am without one, so I did the same on my G6. I have also removed the sunroof deflector since this pic was taken. We have some nice cars!
I didn't have a choice as far as the license plate because of the Law in California is the same as Ohio, and there were only a couple orage g6's in california. I got my delivered from nevada.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts