Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a 2009 G6 GT sedan with 35k on the odo yesterday. Is there anything I should know about the car? I love it so far :)

what can i mod with it still being under warranty?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics fixed!

Sorry about the pictures haha. I forgot I cant do the facebook linkage. And I went for the GT because the GTP was sold before I couild even take a look at it. I got this car for a pretty good deal even though the dealer's asking price was $16k! I wont tell what I paid, but I definitely talked them down :).

What do you guys think about silver painted calipers and a simple silver pinstripe to match the rims and interior pieces? Also what can I mod without voiding the warranty?

·
4,060 Posts
Looks good! Not a big fan of pinstripe but thats my opinion....What do you think of getting rid of those badges?:cool: and the calipers are already silver...do you just want to make them brighter, or stand out more? That wouldnt look bad at all.........To void the warranty the dealership must prove that your aftermarket part led to the failurre of the part your trying to get fixed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im definitely taking off the dealer badge but i kinda like the factory badges :D haha. and yeah im still kinda on the edge about the pinstripe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts