Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner of an 08 g5 se white. She was debadged, windows tinted. rims, and dual halo proj. headlights.

Had my little boy back in december so now im a proud owner of a 2008 G6 V6 ivory white. Only mod so far is she is wrapped in 5% tint with a front brow.

Live in O'Fallon IL.

post pics later, she needs a bath

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome - glad you got the G6 but sad to see someone get rid of a G5 - don't see very many around here (but a ton of Cobalts) so it's always cool to spot one.
thanks everyone..
ya i miss my g5, she was starting to stand out.. i dont see many of them, its always a cobalt unfortunately.. but had to upgrade

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome. Where I live I've only seen 1 G5, 2 G8's, and G6's everywhere. That's the only thing that annoys me about having a G6. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice to see more people from the area I live. Held up in Breese but work in Fairview Heights.

We need to setup a meet/cruise one of these summer days. I know there are more in the area.

G6Whitie

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics of my dirty g6 havent had a chance to clean her.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
some of the other rides in the driveway

the g5(traded her in on the g6)

96 sierra

87 sierra classic

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nice looking ride(s)! Welcome to the site from the 'other' Ofallon! I agree with the others, we should get a St. Louis 'area' drive up and running soon!

Really like you car, can't wait to see what you do with it!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definately need to do a meet.
I can't wait to get started on more mods. Just have to find the time.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mass. Bought them off ebay. Wanted to take apart the housing and do a custom job but don't have the time nor the patience.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Cool - I wondered only because as we said there are so few G5's around I wouldn't think there would be much aftermarket support. Then again I suppose that those who get G5's are probably a higher % than average that would do aftermarket stuff :glasses:

·
Registered
108 Posts
What % tint are you running? I need visuals to choose from for mine and I like your alot.

G6Whitie

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have 5% all round . I'll take better pictures tomorrow after I was it.

And there is actually quite a bit for the g5s since most of the things made for cobalts will fit. But there are no aftermarket taillights for the coupe yet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts