Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Emmie from Indiana and just bought my first G6 in May. It's Electric Blue 06 GT Coupe. I had to have it brought down from Michigan b/c no one from the surrounding dealerships had coupes. When I got it had about 15k miles on it. Its been a really nice car so far, I've just had to have the steering column looked at b/c it had a clank when I turned left or right (heard that's one of the only real problems with them). I haven't really done anything to it yet, just changed all the pontiac symbols to electric blue to match the car. Not really sure what to change.....any ideas would be helpful. I'll have pic's posted soon!!! Thanks!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on the new car Emmie from Indiana! I have had my 06 GTP since it was new and no problems with 60k under its belt. If you are looking to start performance mods, I suggest to start with a cold air intake. Enjoy your G6!

·
Young Punk
76 Posts
Welcome to the club!
Cold Air Intake, exhaust, upgraded brakes, and an mpd hood would all do wonders.
And let's not forget the WAMS tune. =]
GL, and once again, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im in Indiana, and i see more blue g6's than any other color here in lafayette. Welcome aboard though... us blue peeps...gotta stick together.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in Indiana, and i see more blue g6's than any other color here in lafayette. Welcome aboard though... us blue peeps...gotta stick together.
I just visited some family in Lafayette a few weeks ago...didn't see any blue coupes like mine, just a few sedans. There are only 3 blue G6's in my town, including mine (very small town) lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
apparently lafayette is a midnight blue metallica kinda city. i was next to a GXP sedan at a light then not 10 minutes later counted 3 more sedans same color as mine.... o.o

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pontiac emblems

I also have a midnight blue GT but mine is an '06 GT HTC. Love your blue emblems ... where did you get them? Welcome!:glasses3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts