Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dont know what to do to my car first, I'm looking at doing a custom CAI, and doing a custom exhaust probably dual. Any suggestions on what to do first? Next weekend I'll paint my calipers red as the first thing I do to my car. Being that I am a girl I dont know to much about cars other than how to change my brakes and oil. So suggestions would be awesome!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Only know how to change brakes and oil? Your doing better than some of the guys on here! haha - welcome to the site! I'd vote CRABS for the intake, GT-R for the exhaust (dual and actually is a performance upgrade rather than some of the other 'for sound' changes), WAMS for the tune upgrade - other then that its mostly cosmetic! oh - btw - PICS! haha

·
Registered
331 Posts
Only know how to change brakes and oil? Your doing better than some of the guys on here! haha - welcome to the site! I'd vote CRABS for the intake, GT-R for the exhaust (dual and actually is a performance upgrade rather than some of the other 'for sound' changes), WAMS for the tune upgrade - other then that its mostly cosmetic! oh - btw - PICS! haha
Agreed. and welcome!! as you can already tell we here are obsessed with pics. so with that being said. Post some pix!!!:D

·
Registered
441 Posts
ohh! - almost forgot - Also motor mounts, strut tower bar, rotor and brake upgrades!

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
pfft i cant change shit... :( but i did my headlights myself LOL

welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts