Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I stumbled across this forum after recently purchasing a 06 Base model and thought it looked like a good place for a auto-noob like me to learn some things. A little about me, I'm 19 and currently going to college for computer science and working part time as a pizza delivery guy. I just bought an 06 4 door base model about a week ago and so far I love it, way more than my last car (2000 Honda Civic 4dr).

Anyway, the lot I got the car from only had a dark green one. At first I quite liked the color but now I'm starting to wish I would have looked around for a different color. Reason being there's not many colors that match well with green and I want to do little things like paint the calipers, tint the tails, and get the eagle eyes with the black housing. I don't know if this would look good with the green though.

What do you guys think would look good with green? Or would I be better off getting the car painted? My brother-in-law is friends with a guy who paints cars so I could probably get it done fairly cheap if I did most of the prep work but I don't know if it would be worth it.

Anyway thanks for reading my post and I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna stick with the green. I think it will look nice with tint and what not. Plus, I've yet to see another green one around here so I feel special ;) I just bought a deck and some 6.5" speakers today. The CD player didn't work when I got the car and the passenger side 6.5" is blown. I went with a double din and later I'm gonna mount the DIC in the center console.

I'll post some pictures when I get it installed. Plus the cars a little dirty right now so I'm gonna get it washed when the rain eases up. Nice to see some Ohioans. I'm from the Lima area myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts