Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I found you guys. Great forum. I traded my 2008 Honda Civic EXL Coupe for a new G6 GT Convertible. Mine has the pearl paint, 18" chrome wheels, heated leather seats and more. I always liked convertibles so, getting one with a hard top was too good to pass up. Nice to meet you all here.

Dave.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm glad I found you guys. Great forum. I traded my 2008 Honda Civic EXL Coupe for a new G6 GT Convertible. Mine has the pearl paint, 18" chrome wheels, heated leather seats and more. I always liked convertibles so, getting one with a hard top was too good to pass up. Nice to meet you all here.

Dave.
Welcome to the forums!!! Nice color!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love the white diamond tri-coat. I have the Ivory White... no metallic. What do you guys think it would look like if I had my car painted white diamond tri-coat... everything but the door jams and whatnot. Would it look weird when opening the doors? I guess it would take comparing my car to a car with your all's color, but I never see any!

oh yeah... I ask bc I figure it would be cheaper to not go through the labor of painting the jams and other commonly hidden areas...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I got good news for you. Your car would only look weird if you DID pearl the door jams! The door jams on the pearl cars are only straight white with no pearl. I just noticed that today after owning the car for two weeks. I was a bit surprised.

Dave.

I love the white diamond tri-coat. I have the Ivory White... no metallic. What do you guys think it would look like if I had my car painted white diamond tri-coat... everything but the door jams and whatnot. Would it look weird when opening the doors? I guess it would take comparing my car to a car with your all's color, but I never see any!

oh yeah... I ask bc I figure it would be cheaper to not go through the labor of painting the jams and other commonly hidden areas...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts