Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and looking forward to some great advise...I have a 2009 G6 GXP bought new at the time. The car belongs to the wife as I drive a 2010 Dodge Ram Sport CC. My truck is modified but I would like to start modding the G6. It already drives great but I am limited to the mods per the wife. She is interested in a little darker tint, a CAI and upgrade the stereo. The stereo will probably be first on the list as she loves music.

·
Registered
638 Posts
welcome, any pics of that surely gorgeous GXP? :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! CrabIntakes is where you want to get an intake for the G6.
http://www.crabintakes.com/

Plenty of options when it comes to the stereo... I'm sure if you showed her some ideas people have done she'll want to do way more to it! haha
Thanks for the website for the CAI...prices there are better than I found yet. As far as the stereo goes, I plan on building my own sub box and amp rack but unsure on the head unit. I definitely want a touch screen but the vehicles display center (fuel left in tank gauge, TPMS, etc) all run through the stock unit and I kinda want that but she really doesn't care. I may give that up because she drives it, not me.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Yea, you can find that metra kit on amazon. It seems to be pricey for the quality. But many have gotten that and relocated it to the center console or other areas so they can still run a double din head unit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts