·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Everyone =) I was totally jipped on ABS on this car and wanted to add them..anyone think or know if possible and what it may take to install???

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey Everyone =) I was totally jipped on ABS on this car and wanted to add them..anyone think or know if possible and what it may take to install???
A trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's a base model but has everything like the GT, rims, spoiler, all that good stuff, except ABS and Auto Stick..
I have a feeling I'm gonna have a fun time in the winter with this car I noticed when removing my front bumper to mount my HID ballasts and install hid fogs, the connectors are there but I'm not sure where the main ABS control unit is anyone have time to take some pictures of where this Control unit is mounted and pics of the control cables and where they lead I guess if I wanted to a trip to the junk yard may help me out but just seeing if anyone is willing to take a quick picture so i can see if I have them and if it's possible pics of where these wires run after the ABS control unit I'm looking to see if I am able to install it. most wires harness are all the same and have all the leads but just need to add and upgrade is the key..

Thanks ahead for any help with these pics thanks a ton =)
Matt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, what's up? What do you drive?
I got an 07 G6 Sedan V6 3.5 Li with HID drive and fog lamps led lights everywhere else to give that added look I got 35% tint on all 7 windows and black out tailights.. just upgraded my radio so I can add the aftermarket iPod control but NO ABS =:)mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts