Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I got my '07 G6 GT Sedan in April '09 and have to say that I love it. At 30,000miles, for $11,700 I'd say I got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome and we salute you!

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got some pics here. Let me know what you think. 2007 GT Sedan. So far I haven't really done much. I put in a Xenon Strobe Kit that was supposed to be red, but turned out that it flashes pink. Oh well...still looks cool. I also painted the engine cover and some other parts under the hood.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
They're in his Gallery - though I don't think there was a pic of the pink neons; a glaring omission, if you will :p

Also pretty good paint job of the engine stuff; though it's kinda interesting that you painted the stock air box.

Oh and xwhatever on a thank you for your service

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about that. I forgot to post that pic. It's not neons...it's a strobe kit in the headlights. I'll also post a pic of where I placed the bulbs.

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
They're in my gallery now. Haven't figured out how to actually put them in the post yet.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
go to photobucket.com and make a free acount. You can upload there and post the
url links into the msgs here to show. Thats the cheapest easiest way....imho.

So they strobe eh???

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. Doesn't look too bad either. It's just that they're pink instead of red. I'm thinking about changing to blue bulbs...but I'm not sure yet. As for now I'm working on a little custom work for the third brake light. The only thing that's going to light up is G6PERFORMANCE.COM

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha. I already painted it...but it wouldn't be to hard to do it over. I'll give the paint a little time to dry then I'll get a pic of it in the garage. Depending on how it turns out, I'll probably do it over. If that's the case, I'll make it say G6OWNERSCLUB

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha! That would be awesome. I might stencil it out and at least see if it fits.

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok. Got the pics in my gallery now. Check 'em out and let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts