Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Own a 2008 G6 GT, since it was brand new, just found this site. Great information on here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the sedan, its the dark grey, slate grey I believe. I will try to get some pics posted. Absolutely love the car, would buy it all over again given the choice and I have almost 78,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am new to the site and own a 07 G6 and i am in need of a replacement wheel
Size: 17x7
• Wheel Finish: silver 5 bolt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site, any mods yet ?
None yet, but I am starting to look around and reading about mods that other people have done on the site. The only thing Ive had done to the car is tint and an audio system, already had the monsoon but made it a little better.

·
Registered
37 Posts
78,000 miles on an 08? Where you driving across the country? I have an 08 bought it brand new as well and I only have 30,500 miles on it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not Knocking it just wondering where the hell you guys are driving to have all those miles?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
78,000 miles on an 08? Where you driving across the country? I have an 08 bought it brand new as well and I only have 30,500 miles on it.
Well, i have about a 78 mile round trip back and forth from where I work everyday and have also made a few long trips between where I live right now and where I am originally from in Tennessee.... So yeah the miles kinda add up quick. Also I took delivery on it on the 30th of January 2008, and have been driving it every day since.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts