Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all; I'm the new guy! No longer have a G6, wife has totalled both that we have owned (in her defense, neither accidents were her fault). First was an '06 GT coupe; met the guardrail @ 70mph. Next was an '07 GT coupe; t-boned @ 35mph. Needless to say, she doesnt have the best luck, but, I can vouch 100% these are VERY safe autos! She walked away from the first one; had very minor injuries in the side collision.:bow: Anyways, just joining b/c we had some parts to sell. Hope this finds everyone enjoying the Christmas season!

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
welcome. You should take some pics of the cars so ppl can see the cars and parts for sale.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh man... That's sad. :(

·
Kash
19 Posts
hey hows it goin every body merry xmas im a new user here as you can see i didnt know how to start my own lol so i just posted on here with a fellow new guy .. well first off i drive a 2008 g6 gxp love it got it about amonth ago looking for upgrade not much for this car that i have found so far i did how ever do dead lights i just ordered a strut tower bar and im getting a tune on tuesday and i would let to get a aggrasive sounding exuasht and a cold air intake any 1 can gimme adive email me or post on here [email protected]

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
hey hows it goin every body merry xmas im a new user here as you can see i didnt know how to start my own lol so i just posted on here with a fellow new guy .. well first off i drive a 2008 g6 gxp love it got it about amonth ago looking for upgrade not much for this car that i have found so far i did how ever do dead lights i just ordered a strut tower bar and im getting a tune on tuesday and i would let to get a aggrasive sounding exuasht and a cold air intake any 1 can gimme adive email me or post on here [email protected]

Easy, go to the top of the page and click on "Forums" then click on "New Member Introductions & FAQ" then click on the little grey box that says "New Topic." That'll be it, set yourself up with one and you'll be good! :D

And Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm... Is it the one that is kinda raised up a little... Do you have a pic?
If you check out the classifieds section, I have it listed there. The only pic I could get to fit in the ad was the one the company I bought it from used. I have a few others I took; can email em to ya if you provide me an email to send em to!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts