Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Charlie and I just bought a 08 G6 for my wife. It is loaded black on black sedan with just under 15k on the clock. I am nowhere close to being a newb to cars but I am as far as FWD go, so I hope to learn a few things. Anyways I know everyone loves pics so here she is!

Here are my other rides.
99 GMC Yukon my DD

64 Chevy II Pro Street

and my current resto project a 78 malibu coupe going pro touring

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, yes the wife absolutly loves the g6 and to tell you the truth i was really shocked man for a fwd sedan it will get it lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Very clean looking! Welcome!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first thing is tint next weekend 30% on the front and 5% on the rest. Then I have been looking at tinting the tails and black overlays...Wife said no but we will see lol :D she know I cant leave anything completely stock it drives me nuts to have cookie cutter cars. She is up for the tint but will have to see also already ordered the in channel vent visors

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
Welcome,nice looking SIX

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
best to date is 9.32 @ 135, have since then upgraded to a 500 nos fogger and the 150 plate used on that run, but sadly no times since then mostly street miles:eek:

here is some more pics

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site! That is a BADASS Chevy 2! You have some good taste! Your 6 is in good hands, cant wait to see what you do with it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts