Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a GAGT for 4 years and sold it for this last week. 2008 G6 GXP Sedan, 43k Miles and loaded. It feels sooo much nicer to have a car with 100k less miles! lol So far I love it, I need to get the power steering recall thing done but besides that theres nothing wrong with it, not even a door ding! The first few pics are from the dealership and when I brought it home, the last pic I tinted the windows and took off the front plate and bracket.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! What a beautiful 6. Got any plans yet?
Thanks! Not much right now because I only work part time and I go to school full time, and the payment is slightly higher than my grand am... Lol but I did have the windows tinted, going to paint the calipers this week, and eventually I want to lower it, cai, and maybe exhaust

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haven't been around too much cause of work and school, trying to stay busy haha. Just wanted to post a few new pics. The first two I got the rear windows redone to 5% and the headlights lamin-x'd (light smoke I think?) red calipers. Third pic I just detailed it today, and the last two pics are the rims I plan on getting soon and the stripes I ordered today:) in "ultra metallic red"

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks nice man!
.....and if your planning on selling those GXP wheels I can really use a couple :D
Thanks! And I had wanted to put them on my aunts base G6 because she just has hubcaps.....but I'm scared of her curbing them lol. I'll let you know tho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts