Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GULF SIX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello y'all, name is Joe, I'm from San Antonio, TX. I'm a Camaro fan, have owned 2 so far. I just got married in December and plan to start a family in the near future so I wanted something slightly more family friendly but still had some balls, that also wouldn't bust the bank. Enter my Pontiac G6 GXP-Street Edition. The car looked so different and particular, it just stood out from the crowd. I have yet to see one exactly like it in San Antonio. I've had the G6 since November 10' and have been getting those compliments ever since. Not as fast as the 89' IROC-Z or the 97' Z-28, nor the 2010 SS I was planning to get, but it will beat almost any other 4-door, bang 4 (door) the buck! I have many add-on that I want, but they are hard to find or over priced. Exhaust, lowering springs, low profile tires, and lens covers are some of the items I want first. I have been happy so far with my G6, although have taken it to the dealership (steering pump, a/c noise, locks failed, rattling), and its still under warranty. I am glad to join the Pontiac family, my wife owns a 2003 Gran Prix, sister has a 2004 Grand Am, new brother in laws, grand parents have Grand Am's or G6 vert. Check out my garage for some pics.

·
GULF SIX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, too bad for this cold crappy weather, even here in SA.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts