Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up my first Pontiac just a few days ago - a white over tan/brown 2006 G6 GTP Convertible with 66k miles - and naturally wanted to join the club. So far, the car is absolutely phenomenal and loaded to the gills. The 3.9 is an absolute peach of an engine...though it consumes fuel like no other..Oh well!

The only thing I have to do with the car is get a new radio for the aux input...which of course is going to cost me an arm and a leg because of the driver information center.

Oh and I'm from Boston.

EDIT: Got the new radio installed!

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome to the club. If you're just looking for an aux input for the stereo, check out the iSimple gateway. It connects inline with the OEM stereo and provides an aux input. There is also a bluetooth add on for the gateway. I have used one for a few years and it works great.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
The whole front end just seems out of alignment, even down to the badge.

As for eyelids, I think it'd be fine to have them, but they should be color-matching

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Color matched eyelids look good. I used a close match vinyl on mine but would rather redo them with matched paint. I'll get around to it one day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah, exactly what Dom said. IF you are debating on how it would look and don't want to go straight to painting the headlights, you can just get a can of white plastidip and remove once you see how it looks.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts