Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the site. I have had my G6for a while now but finally decided to tune my baby up. this is what ive done so far.

-CAT back Flowmaster exhaust (dual)
-90% fbi black tint
-tinted tails & 3rd brake light, with logo
-some interior work

and more to come! =D

Attachments

·
Legend
782 Posts
Looks real good. Are those the seat covers you can get at walmart/autozone? I was looking at them but I wasn't sure if they'd fit good. You like them?

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks real good. Are those the seat covers you can get at walmart/autozone? I was looking at them but I wasn't sure if they'd fit good. You like them?

yea i got these at autozone. there are elastic cords attached to it that you have to attach to the seat. i had to attach them to the seat in my own way, instead of following the directions, because they dont stretch that well around the g6 seat. but once u get around that they fit real nice no hollow space at all,. its real tight against the seat.

·
Legend
782 Posts
Cool ill have to pick some up. Are they one piece or two?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those windows and tails are darrrrrk.... throw some wheels on it and call it a day!
yea i wanna get some nice wheels for it, but i dont know what kind, something thats unique and that would look really good (preferably affordable too lol) any suggestions?

·
Legend
782 Posts
Check out WWW.streetdreams.org cheapest I've found. Can rim and tire package comes pre balanced and mounted. And free shipping to your front door. Got my 20's and tires for 1300. Just took my stocks off and put on the new ones and I was off. Just recommend an alignment afterwards. And 17's or 18's are a good amount cheaper. Can get them for under a 1000 depending on the brand for rims and tires.

·
Troy
229 Posts
My rims and tires cost me 2g.

·
Legend
782 Posts
That's why I always recommend that site. Bc they're cheap. But they still have quality rims like lexani and you can upgrade the tires also like kumho pirrelli or whatever. And I liked the free shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Check out WWW.streetdreams.org cheapest I've found. Can rim and tire package comes pre balanced and mounted. And free shipping to your front door. Got my 20's and tires for 1300. Just took my stocks off and put on the new ones and I was off. Just recommend an alignment afterwards. And 17's or 18's are a good amount cheaper. Can get them for under a 1000 depending on the brand for rims and tires.

sweet thnx man, will 20s still give me that low profile tuner look? because I might get lowering springs eventually as well

·
Legend
782 Posts
Idk how to answer that lol. Just look at my picks and you decide. I'll be getting some eibachs eventually and it will tuck the wheels nicely. And look badass imo.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
sweet thnx man, will 20s still give me that low profile tuner look? because I might get lowering springs eventually as well
That really depends on the tires you buy for the wheels. If you go with a low profile tire then yea you'll get the look and you should be able to lower it on eibachs without much issue. Just make sure they aren't too wide either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts