Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 03 Tiburon GT for an 07 base model Sedan V6.

I really like the car, but man is it basic! Haha

Is it really worth doing anything to other than some cosmetic stuff like halos and HIDs and such?

Alan from Ohio.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
240 Posts
WELCOME :) and y not !!! it's ur car do what u want mah brutha... hook it up.. ..can't hurt anything other then the pocketbook lol and it's ohhh so fun :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha, thanks guys!

I'm thinking HIDs will probably be first, or tint. HIDs much cheaper tho.

Alan from Ohio

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Lots you can do with a V6 but remember,these aint muscle cars...but you can sure tangle
with a few of them!!

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Welcome and keep it simple at first. Then you'll see it's worth it even if its a base.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What i did, was buy a $1500 system for my car, now i have no choice but to fix up everything else ;)
I'm not going back to a system until I move. My old car got the window smashed, cd player and CDs stolen. I'll stick with factory set up for now haha, not worth the $$ just to lose it again.

$200 for a damn window!

Alan from Ohio

·
Registered
57 Posts
No security system? And luckily enough, it's impossible to get my subs out of my car unless you take the spare tire and carpet out of my trunk and with my security system that'd be impossible, however my next purchase is going to be a in dash navigation system ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No security system? And luckily enough, it's impossible to get my subs out of my car unless you take the spare tire and carpet out of my trunk and with my security system that'd be impossible, however my next purchase is going to be a in dash navigation system ;)
Nope. My keyless remote ended up F'n up and never got it replaced.... Blaaaaaaah haha

Alan from Ohio

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do HIDs. They're about 40 bucks from DDM tuning and well worth it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts