Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Jamie. I am not currently an owner of a G6, but I will be very soon and I can't wait! I drive a 1998 Ford Mustang currently and I was hit by a Trailblazer back in February. The car was in the body shop for a month, and Enterprise gave me a G6 sedan to drive during that time. In the beginning, I hated it. I thought the car drove well, but I really missed my Mustang! By the time I got my car back, I completely fell in love with the G6 and I didn't want to give it up. I did some research on the Pontiac website and discovered the GXP. I knew I had to have one from that moment, so I went to a local Pontiac dealership and test drove one. I ended up ordering a blue GXP coupe with preferred package, sun and sound, and street edition last week. I was even lucky enough to get it at $2000 below invoice! This will be my first car purchase, so I'm thinking I did a pretty good job. I'm really excited about getting this car!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.