Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my wife and i are new to this forum. we are from ft walton beach, FL stationed on Eglin AFB. we just bought a 07 GTP. the wife pretty much drives it. My daily driver is a 99 FRC vette so i am no stranger to cars. i dont have any pics yet but ill get some up the car has 10,000 miles on it and we got it $15,900 out the door i think we got a pretty good deal. theres only one problem the previous owner put a damn license plate on the front bumper so i am stuck with a damn frame and if i take it off it will leave me with 6 holes in the bumper. has anyone else ran into this problem??? if so please help me out. i am thinking i will have to take it to a shop to have it fixed. anyways enough of me rambling just saying hey.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome, im new too!
You can get little plugs from autozone, have them colormatched, and put em in the holes in your bumper all for around I think 5 bucks, not including the painting of course. It's a good fix for the price

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, im new too!
You can get little plugs from autozone, have them colormatched, and put em in the holes in your bumper all for around I think 5 bucks, not including the painting of course. It's a good fix for the price
ok cool thanks ill look into that

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
BlueGold eh? That was a limited awesome color.....
Welcome!!!

we all know about G6es so tell us about your vette!! lol

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your great buy, that is an awesome deal, and the plug idea is what I have seen people using to fix the front bumper issue. I hope you enjoy your GTP as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Lets see some pics now!!! :D

I love the metallic color!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts