Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have had my G6 since Oct and like it a lot I'm looking any mods I can do to help with performance any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You! I got a GT with the 3.5 its got the 4 speed auto with the tap shift I already tinted the winows 15% and replaced the front speakers with an alpine componets. Im now thinking a CAI or anything else to help give me a lil more power?

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your G6 and welcome to the site. Did you get a coupe or sedan? As for the performance mods really there are just the 3: tune, exhaust, and CAI. To improve handling there are some Strut tower braces.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again its a coupe I was thinking a K&N but after reading on here I guess the CRAB might be the way to go? What exactly do ya mean when you say tune? Its been a long time since I have needed to worry about doing anything to a car Ive had trucks for the last 10+ years and havent needed to do anything to them to get more out of them except for lift kits.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome to the club, CRAB is your best bet for air intake, tune just tunes the engine into giving more power I guess you could say. WAMS is the tune that people who have it on here have used. Waterfowler has it, any questions about it he can answer em :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts