Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never knew they had a site like this for G6's and I am pretty pumped!! I was a member on one when I had my mustang and it was very helpful. I actually found this website because I was looking for ways to get around the 175 dollar keyless entry remote. I do have a question....I was thinking about putting chrome handles on the G6, has anyone done this yet? If so, know any good places to get them? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome...ebay is ur best bet and join g6performance.com if u like forums so much

·
Registered
29 Posts
u should post pics of ur 6

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did mine on photobucket just photobucket and then u can paste them on to the site

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the club! Yeah, get some pics of your car. If you need help or still can't figure it out, just ask and someone (like me) will help you out.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome! No Chrome... :D
if you got a dark colored 6 like blue or black or dark gray dont listen to him lol:D chrome looks super sexy on a dark 6, especially black as long as its not overdone:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a black 6 but I really like the chrome....although when I had my mustang I blacked it out completely and it was BA lol. I never planned on actually doing anything to this new car I got. When I was hunting for a new car I kept telling people at the dealerships I wanted a grandma car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a black 6 but I really like the chrome....although when I had my mustang I blacked it out completely and it was BA lol. I never planned on actually doing anything to this new car I got. When I was hunting for a new car I kept telling people at the dealerships I wanted a grandma car.
That'd be a 2004 buick. Hahah. How come?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Sorry I missed the intro earlier this month, Welcome Jessica!

Hi new member here and user of Pontiac car. Its a great choice for me.
Welcome Kevin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That'd be a 2004 buick. Hahah. How come?
Because I was like a 17 year old boy and was scared i would end up in jail lol....so I told everyone I needed a grandma car...should have gone with a buick huh? I like the 6 though I think it fits me! :)

Thanx geewhiz!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts