Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! I didn't realize you had to post a new thread before you were allowed to post! Im so sorry! But this is a little bit about myself. My name is Colleen, and I live in the small state of Delaware! I am a new owner of a 2008 G6 GT, which I traded the LOVE OF MY LIFE in for, a white 2004 lowered Quad cab Dodge Ram (and yes, it had the HEMI! haha). I bought it the day after my 20th birthday. There is a picture of it in the forum where you post pictures of yourself. I go to college fulltime, and I work two jobs. My main job, I am a Claims assistant at an Insurance company, and my second job I am a night time receptionist at a GM dealership (Buick/Chevrolet/Pontiac). I love Cars.. ALL cars!! I was seriously thinking about trading my 6 in for a Nissan Maxima, and I still am. But im really not sure, my G6 is a really good car. Oh, I forgot to mention! I nicknamed her Gi-Gi! :) Well... That is basically me in a nutshell! Im a very nice person, you can message me anytime you want! See ya later guys!!

Colleen

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol! Yes I know you! I didnt realize I had to post a "get to know me" post! I think I did a pretty good job, do you?

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldnt afford a g8, they are expensive, and plus, my insurance would be throughhh the roof.

·
Registered
90 Posts
only a couple more grand than your gt lol
shouldnt be much worse than your truck, both v8s. bein a sedan, insurance shouldnt be that bad, better than a camaro or a sports coupe ;)

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
only a couple more grand than your gt lol
shouldnt be much worse than your truck, both v8s. bein a sedan, insurance shouldnt be that bad, better than a camaro or a sports coupe ;)
Ohhh I wanted a camaro so bad, but i was crushed when they were only making 3,000 SS's. and you have to be put on a list for the SS, and youre not guaranteed one, and then, if you get one, you cant choose the color. soo what if you end up with a color you dont like?? i mean.. thats just a little unfair if your paying almost $40,000 for a car. But that is going to be a baaadd car. 422 hp!! SNAP!! I cant wait til my dealership gets one in and i can drive it!! Or at least go for a ride in it. Shoot.. im sure they wont even let me do that. I bet i'll have to just settle for sitting in it!

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you flywithabowtie, and 08blackgt, I seriously thought about getting into sales, because i LOVE cars. like, every make and model.! Except Hyundai. Idk why. haha. But one of the salesmen that i am really close with at the dealership practically begged me not to. He said its a tough living, and even harder now with the way things are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts