Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mavrickprime
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Just bought my third Pontiac about 4 hours ago!! It's a 2007 G6 GTP. 86000 miles and I love it!! I've owned two similar, a 2004 Grand Am SE2 and a 2004 Grand Prix GT. This is my first G6 and so far I'm very impressed with her! I'm excited there's a club and it's active can't wait to see what happens next!

She's bone stock for now, I have a few plans strictly for audio. I don't wanna mess with much else because of the warranty I bought. I want to get an OEM radio with AUX input and that's pretty much it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome! And when Perfessor said a lot. i think he means an insane amount. just sayin

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Mavrickprime
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and I've seen a lot so far! I'm so excited my dad has an old GTO that he takes to the Orphan's car show and I signed up with his club too. I can't wait till it's detailed so I can show her off to you guys!

·
Mavrickprime
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has a 69 thats an ongoing project and he's also got a 66 Corvair that he finished. You'll see it in my pics. Spent about 3 hours detailing her.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ur new 6 looks great man. Im thinking its time that i completely clean the interior and detail mine before i drive home on leave :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
No problem. And im thinking pull all seats out to get a good cleaning. Maybe even redo my sub wiring to under the carpet. while im at it

·
Registered
290 Posts
exactly what i was thinking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts