1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
392 Posts
What year car do you have? Those look like the 05-09 ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have the car yet.
I put a down payment on it. It is a 2006 G6 3.5 liter. I'm gettin scared away though from all the talk of steering issues. Its a shame, cause the car is real nice looking.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Those are the correct lights for the 06.
You will also have to run wires and a switch to the fogs you are going to add because you will more than likely not have an existing harness. You will also have to either get new lower grills or cut out the part where the fog lights go.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I dont have the car yet.
I put a down payment on it. It is a 2006 G6 3.5 liter. I'm gettin scared away though from all the talk of steering issues. Its a shame, cause the car is real nice looking.
Some get unlucky. I've had my 06 for a year now and 0 steering problems, except i-shaft clunk which is a given. If you're getting it from a dealer they must be offering some sort of warranty, even if it's a short one.

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Some get unlucky. I've had my 06 for a year now and 0 steering problems, except i-shaft clunk which is a given. If you're getting it from a dealer they must be offering some sort of warranty, even if it's a short one.
same here.. i got quoted yesterday for 200 bucks to replace if wanted. but was told it wasnt a big deal to do right away because theres no harm done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts