Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's up? My name is Chris and I am a new owner of an '06 GTP. I love the 6 speed, this car has been great so far. I come from a Camaro background, and have kept my '93 Z28 - this G6 is a tad more reliable than it however. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here and learning all I can about this car! Here are a few snaps from today.

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha yep, I've always loved photography. Taken on a Nikon N80, 85mm, Fuji 200. Thanks for the comments!

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, the lens is a Nikon 85mm f/1.8D - I love it. I sold all my digital stuff and just use my $25 film camera and get the film developed at the 1hr. kiosk at CVS for like $2. It's a fun way to take pictures for me, first time I've ever shot film but I love it. I always thought it was funny why I was shooting digital and trying to get the effects to look like film in Photoshop - that's when I sold my D2H and bought the N80 haha. That Fuji 200 film kinda sucks though, just picked it up at Walmart, I'm going to try some Velvia 50 or Ilford 400 B+W, it should clean up my pictures a bit.

Thanks for the comments!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your GTP! Welcome to the site and those are some sweet pics you shot of your car! Enjoy and have fun with it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts