Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our second G6 ,first was an 06 GT Coupe and have traded up to an 08 GT Convertible. Looking for info or issues from you expert members pertaining to the Convertible version of the G6 GT.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the site. My GTP is not a vert but I think Droptop's advice is good advice!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
It's a little over 30 seconds each way. The biggest pain is that you have to hold the button by the rear view mirror the whole time. Would be much nicer if it was one touch or even better could be done through a remote. The current Sebring hardtops have this feature :beer:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a little over 30 seconds each way. The biggest pain is that you have to hold the button by the rear view mirror the whole time. Would be much nicer if it was one touch or even better could be done through a remote. The current Sebring hardtops have this feature :beer:
I have a Mustang Convertible as well as the G6 and you have to hold the operation button the whole time it is cycling however you can get a one touch after market mod from American Muscle for Mustangs.Might work with the G6?

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Probably can get something like that but I'm extremely leery of giving them even the slightest chance of saying a mod I did voids the warranty where the top operation is concerned :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts