Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2006 GTP this week and already thinking about the possibilities. The good news, its ultra low miles (62k) the bad news, its silver, not my favorite choice of color. Still considering what to do first...thinking the front end...really nice projector headlights, some stuff about the main grille and lower grille...possibly down the road body kit, hood, spoiler...thoughts/advice?

PTDC1702 (1).jpg
PTDC1717.jpg
PTDC1723.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
The car is a beauty. The GTP is a rare car that might have some collector value down the road. If it was mine, I'd leave it stock and polish it daily. There's not much need to personalize the appearance as you'll likely never see another like it. Aftermarket support for the G6's has pretty much dried up so parts will be where you find them. I'd just recommend you keep whatever you take off to pass on down the road. Good luck with it and I hope it serves you well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and wow what a great looking "top end" ride! Makes my loaded 08GT look humble. BUT I've only got 3 grand into purchase and needed repairs..Wife's ride and she loves it so I'm content.

·
Registered
182 Posts
62,300 miles...I agree looks badass for stock!! Love the lines on these cars...those are some sexy hips!!
Sweet looking ride Iowa. If it were mine and it is all original, I would leave it that way. Of course it isn't mine, so go for whatever you like. To add a little more "bad ass" to it, I would find a scooped hood from the gxp.
Have fun and enjoy your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts