Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm the recent proud owner of 2 (two) '06 G6 GT's. Bought a Black 2006 G6 GT about 3 months ago with 82K, Leather and all the Options for my wife. Then 2 weeks ago, bought another '06 G6 GT for my kid with 98K except this one is Cloth interior and the Car is Orange. I really like the color of this car. I bought it with a CEL and code was Po449 and was a bad EVAP Vent Solenoid that failed. Not a fun replace which I just did last night and found some tips to share in a thread I'll update.

I am a longtime member on the impalassforum for 91-96 Caprice/Impala SS cars. I've owned a 95 car for over 20 years and done darn near every repair and mod on that car. I've become a member here since I have a lot to learn on these cars and can maybe share what I learn along the way. I've also owned about 4 Pontiac Grand Prixs over the last 10 years that just seem to be a Magnet to Deer in our area for some reason. Thought we'd try out luck on the G6's and think the wife is spooked over the Grand Prix's after all the Deer Attacks so we're trying to change up the Karma a little. 0:) Aside from the Electrical issues that Pontiac has on the GP's and the G6's, I really like the drivetrain and platform on these cars and they look so much sportier than any of the other GM offerings like a Malibu or Impala of this vintage/FWD car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts