Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rebecca
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got an 07 pontiac g6 sedan with 9000 miles on it. pretty good deal actually.
thinking bout making it real nice with tints, sound system and what not. but i could use some help.. i can only find one type of performance tail lights and they arent too exciting. any ideas?
also, looking for a replacing head unit. but for whatever reason, pontiac put the computer in the head unit so i'm not sure if i can replace the head unit and not lose the computer. can anyone help??

any suggestions would be wonderful!!
thanks! rebecca.:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
well for the tail lights ebay if u want euro lights or leds but if u want cheap do wat i did and tint ur tails

·
Registered
29 Posts
o and if i were u post some pics of ur car...and since ur a girl the rule is one of urself

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
Welcome Rebecca. I would tint the tail lights with VHT Nightshades. I did mine and it was super easy. Just like spray paint. Also the rule is if your a girl you have to post a pic of yourself. lol :)

·
Rebecca
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the suggestions all, i appreciate it. i want to do whatever i can to make my car look nice.. just trying to do so without spending too much money! i've always loved cars, and even though i barely know jargon in terms of the engine, i do know that i want my car to at least LOOK nice, even if it isn't that fast. i care more about looks than speed, although speed is always a nice attribute. i am so in love with my g6 though :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
i am amazing lol jp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts