Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my G6 for about 6 months now and really enjoy driving it. Of course it has the usual issues with the steering clunking, dome light quit and the weird long starter run on without starting thing.
I fixed the dome light, found out tapping the gas pedal eliminates the run on and have an extended warranty to take care of the steering. My family has owned Pontiacs in the past. Although they all seem to have Pontiac issues with this and that quits working, they have always lasted 150,000 miles plus. ;)

Later

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G6

I have a V6 G6 four door in red. I don't have any pics of it now that you mention it. I am planning on getting the windows tinted as soon as I get a chance. Then who knows, exhaust, wheels, intake or a new air freshener.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I have a V6 G6 four door in red. I don't have any pics of it now that you mention it. I am planning on getting the windows tinted as soon as I get a chance. Then who knows, exhaust, wheels, intake or a new air freshener.
AH! the ole air freshener mod, thats the only one wifie will let me do!;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G6

Actually the front seat covers were the first mod. What's up with the interior and the stains? Seems every little water spot turns into a big ugly spot. So, I just covered up the seats.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Im beginning to think its not your wife Mike....ITS YOU!! :eek:

:D

I vote air freshoner first then tint. ;)

Okay:mad: I'll fess up, I don't like to mod my cars:eek:. As you can see my Mazda has no modifications either. Just the front cover (BRA), tinted windows and some slightly oversized tires. Although I do have some nice OEM fogs ordered. The only mod I would concider is with OEM stuff. I like'm original. I'm about to order tires for the G6, slightly oversized; it makes for a better fender fill.

Are you happy now:mad:! you broke me down like this :bawl: on the forum and stuff:bawl:. Big man!

:DAll in fun Lampoon:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts